Arrest - Long Fringe Cuff Luxurious and bright, gold-plated cuff in an open design detailed with fringe made of chain-link dangles ~diameter: 2.375", width 1.375" ~wide open cuff style, adjustable ~imported ~gold plated metal
- Thoroughly wipe each piece of jewelry with a soft, clean cloth as soon as you remove it. The goal is to remove any oil, salt or acid contaminants and to dry the piece.
- Store your fashion jewelry in its original satin pouch and in your jewelry box. You can also seal it into a ziplock plastic bag for storage.
- Dry your hands before handling, or putting on, any piece of fashion jewelry from your collection. Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming or exercising.
- Apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
- Minor tarnish can be buffed off with a jewelry polishing cloth. Store clean and dry in a soft cloth containers to avoid scratching the items; store individual pieces separately.